- We are a small independently run Guest House and we pride ourselves on the quality and affordability of the service we provide to our guests.
- We are delighted to have proved to be popular with guests from all over the world and our aim is to provide a warm welcome and a home from home atmosphere to all our customers regardless of race, ethnic origin, colour, marital status, sexuality, nationality, religion and belief or age.
- The food we use for our breakfasts where possible is locally sourced and/or organic, and the eggs we use are always free range.
- We provide tea/coffee facilities in our bedrooms as a standard and happily replace items throughout your stay.
- We provide small toiletry items in our bedrooms as a standard on arrival. We offer replacement and a small range of additional items for just a small charge.
- We monitor our use of water and energy to minimise carbon emissions.
- We provide directions to our customers to be able to reach us by public transport as well as by car. However, we recommend travelling by train or coach as we are ideally located near train/bus stations. Our location enables our guests easy access to all main attractions and sights in West Cornwall and beyond.
- We maintain high standards of health and safety, we have a fully integrated fire alarm system and comply with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- We pride ourselves on our levels of hygiene and cleanliness and on our attention to detail.
- We strive to serve our local Cornish community, working with other local businesses and service providers.
- We take part in the assessment scheme of VisitEngland in order to continuously improve our standards and services.